RUNNIT + YOU = AWESOME
PHP developer needed!Hi, we’re Runnit. Currently part of Wayra UK’s startup acceleration programme, we’re a small company looking to grow our team & bring our health & fitness incentivisation products to life. We’re based 2 minutes walk from Goodge Street station in an awesome shared office with a bunch of other like-minded startups.
- Working directly with our founder, Joe, to build out our rewards platform.
- Mainly backend and API development (REST based, PHP, MySQL)
- Opportunity to define the product going forward.
- Expected start date: Early March
- A passion for technology (specifically the trends and technologies).
- Ability to work in a team and independently able to come up with creative solutions.
- Mature and independent, yet able to work within a team to produce truly outstanding products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining the quality of work.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Good communication, both orally and written.
- Willing to grow within the company, taking on leadership roles as opportunities arise.
- Self motivated.
- Minimum: Upper Second Class Computer Science bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of software design principles.
- High proficiency in PHP and MySQL
- Ability to solve difficult problems in an efficient and elegant way.
- Familiarity with version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (CodeIgniter, Slim)
- Competitive remuneration (£28,000 - £35,000)
- Flexible working hours.
- Relaxed working environment (we work in one of UK's leading accelerators, Wayra)
- Team days out have been known to include go karting, paint-balling and possibly even skiing!
Think you’ve got what it takes?Send us a nice email at email@example.com along with your CV and why you think you would fit in well. We’ll then be reviewing applications and inviting candidates to interview in the coming weeks.
Incidentally, if you represent a recruitment agency, please don’t get in touch – we want to hear from candidates directly.